March 8, 2010

This Too Shall Pass...

If you haven't seen the treadmill video by OK Go... check it out by clicking here now... it's fun.  It's also been copied a lot since it's creation (and embedding the video from YouTube has been disabled by request... which is why I only provided a link above). 

Very ingenious and nicely practiced.  And... lots of balance needed.

I thought... very cool... how will they ever top something like this?  Well, released recently, I am not disappointed in This Too Shall Pass - a new video by OK Go.  If you haven't seen it already, check it out:



Four months went into make this "one-shoot" video.  A LOT of work... and I can just imagine the thoughts going on in their heads... "I just know something will go wrong and I'll have to be shot with paint again!"

Just something fun to share... back to our regularly scheduled programming now.

1 comment:

  1. oh my god, thats genius! no wonder it took 4 months of work! i loved the treadmill vid too, wasn't familiar with it until they had to recreate it as a Big Brother challenge. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails