March 11, 2010

Dreams Do Come True, It Could Happen To You...


Well... here I sit at my scrapbooking retreat and what am I doing?  BLOGGING!  Actually, I had to get on the computer to update the spreadsheet for the mini-store we bring with us, and then I got sidetracked with email... and then a comment or two from here... and thought, hey... why not blog?!

I'll be working on two Disney autograph books today.  On my last day at my last retreat (last Sunday), I used the Cricut that was there to cut all kinds of layered Disney character pieces.  The Cricut is an amazing machine. I'm sure I could have figured out how to do this on my Wishblade... somewhere, somehow... but the Cricut was there and available and I was half brain-dead from sleep deprivation and sinus congestion (ugh, will this cold ever go away?).  Anyway, yesterday after we organized the crop room and built our store, we had a little time left over and I finally assembled my pieces.  I gave up on Tigger... I have no idea how his pieces go together.  I still have the Beast to do... but he looks pretty complicated too.  But I am pleased with with I did get put together.   They're cute!

Now... on to the autograph books!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails