March 16, 2010

My Other Craft Obsession...

I probably make more cards than I do scrapbook pages. Well... maybe not, but it's close to a tie.  At the store where I work part-time, I am the only one who teaches cards classes, and I really enjoy coming up with new ideas.  At the retreat this past weekend, I taught a class of three cards featuring "poor-man's flowers".  Flowers you create out of paper circles.  I love them!  I wanted to make spring flower cards... a co-worker/friend suggested this style and off I went.  So much fun!

Here are two of the designs.  I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the 3rd.  Oh well...







Just thought I'd share...

3 comments:

  1. Love those - which gives me a reason to need a scallop circle punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely :-) I'm just loving these layered circle flowers at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails