March 19, 2010

Continuing Christmas...

I put my Christmas album together last night.  I was pretty impressed over what I have been able to accomplish.  Keep in mind that I am a very slow scrapbooker, but I think I did pretty well over the past two retreats.  Between both getaways, I created 22 pages for my scrapbook, plus two Disney autograph books.  I think I did really well and I'm very happy with my progress. I have about 3 more 'years' of Christmas photos and I will then be caught up to "present".  Meaning, I still have to print and scrapbook 2009. 

I took a lot of pictures of my layouts last night. Unfortunately, I didn't have good lighting so they came out horrible.  And very yellow.  Except this one:


This was the first Christmas The Hubs and I celebrated as a married couple. After we moved into our house, I got him a dog (he was getting catted out with my furry purrballs) and we named him Rocky.  Bonus points to anyone who can guess who we named him after.  Anyhoo... this was Rocky's first Christmas.  I love the layout because I used masks and spray ink/dye for the first time ever and for a first time, I think it turned out pretty cool.  Add some stickles for some glitz and it is pretty awesome for what started out as white cardstock!  Otherwise, not a very exciting layout. 

More layout photos later... after I get some good lighting. 

And not as strange as my Christmas tree Can't Breathe layout from earlier. 

I promise. 

2 comments:

  1. I actually think it's very pretty. I'm also in awe of anyone who can stick to a few pictures on a page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 22 pages and more. You can't be as slow a scrapbooker as me then! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails