September 13, 2010

Photog Fun


I've had my camera for a few months now... and I admit, I've used it very little.  And when I have used it, I'm embarrassed to admit I've used it as a P&S.

However, yesterday my friend and I went to the park (for those of you who have been reading for a while, you know which park I'm talking about...) and decided to play around with each of our cameras. 



I took photos of her with my camera... and she took photos of me with hers.  I will again admit that I didn't play very much with the manual settings, but she was a big help to me in answering some of my questions about my camera.



Maybe she learned a smidge from me, too.

I had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again...

But I certainly learned that I still have a lot left to learn!


3 comments:

  1. Great pics. Enjoy your learning time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you :-) We're planning to get a new camera soon and I'm thinking of a Nikon - would you recommend it as a make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done a lot of online classes trying to understand my ancient Digital Rebel. The one I most recommend of what I've experienced is Katrina Kennedy at "Get It Scrapped.com"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails