September 20, 2010

I'm Just Sayin'...

I'm back from retreat as of yesterday and utterly pooped.  I accomplished a LOT (for me), and will share a few layouts with you here.... uh... later... after I've recuperated a tad bit more.  Another accomplishment is once I got home I immediately put away ALL (well, almost) of my scrappy supplies!  That felt good too.

I won't mention the pile of laundry that was waiting for me, though.

Until I get to share more, and catch up on my lessons learned, I will have to be brief.  So I shall leave you with a few quotes that hit me in the gut today...

Shared by one of my nieces:
"Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it." ~Albert Smith
And shared by my friend Rachel:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy, for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter into another!" - Anatole France
Any sayings that have hit a chord in you recently?  Please share!

1 comment:

  1. 'There may not be a way out of a situation, but there's always a way through it' - which I sort of evolved myself but must credit some lovely friends whose conversation inspired this :-)

    Glad you had a good time, and can't wait to see the projects! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails