February 7, 2010

Scrap Room... Getting There

No photos of the completed room yet... just a quick update.

I have everything necessary moved downstairs now and have spent a good deal of time today trying to put things away.  I have a chair and a laundry basket FULL of odds and ends, though... and feeling a little distressed (and not the good kind of distressed) as to where things should go... or how I'm going to make them fit.  I have the table set up though, to a point where I think I have my "essentials" within reach.  I'd like to get my wood-block stamps up on a shelf, but will have to wait for my bro-in-law to make that for me and I think I just might have room to put my sewing machine up on the table, which I'm very excited about.

For now... here's a teaser... and a reminder. 

The before photo:



Yep... my huge scrap pile o' junk.  *sigh*

But here is the table that I'm talking about... a teaser of the "after"...



A blank slate.  Wellllll.... not anymore! 

I promise to post more tomorrow, IF... and only IF... I get my laundry basket completely "unpacked" and put away properly.

G'night for now all...

4 comments:

  1. You can do it! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly awaiting the final reveal. Great table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take your laundry basket of JUNK...just set it aside and I will go through it when I get there.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do with this! I love that blank slate!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails