February 7, 2010

sCrAT Room!


Yo!  What's up?  I'm Sparky... the King Cat of this house.  I was just pawin' around my mom's room... she was dead tired and she fell asleep before she could finish her blog about the finished toy room downstairs.  I think she calls it a... uh... sCrAT Room. It's got all kinds of fun things like strings and papers and these shiny papers with weird things on them that my sister Ashes like to chew.  Mom gets real mad at that because she says some of them are one of a kind and she doesn't have ... digi-paw or negatoy of it.  Ashes doesn't care... she marches to her own tune.

Anyhoo... I thought she'd be happy that I let you know that she was down working on the sCrAT Room from 11am all the way through the Superbolne.  The dogs didn't pay attention to that, whatever it was, but Mom let me snuggle with her for a few minutes before she went right back to work on putting the toys in special places.  She told me I was too heavy to hold, but I know the truth is she just wanted to get our room done tonight!  There will be plenty more time to snuggle later!

Before I go, I want to show you something:



This is one of my favorite things... because, of course, it talks about Cats.  It tells the absolute truth, by the way... and I help out whenever I can!  Anyhoo... she got this mug from a very good friend (who loves me!) and used to drink her tea in it until one of the other smaller humans dropped it and cracked it but good.  Now she's got these fun bristly things in it... I might steal one sometime and drag it for her to find in another part of the house.  That's my job!  Mom loves it when I move things for her!

So, now that you know our toy room is done, you'll have to come back tomorrow when Mom is awake and can show you what it looks like! 

In the meantime, I have to go move some things around, while Mom is asleep.  But first, I need to shout to my sisters for a while.  They're SO hard of hearing!

MEORREEWOOOOOWWWW!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I better be careful or Bart will hijack my blog. Thanks for the update, Sparky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sparky - was wondering how Mom was doing. Hope you let her sleep late after that hard day of work!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails