Hello my friends!
I finally had a few minutes to put together some questions to jump start a giveaway. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of the "prize" but I can guarantee it's some fun scrappy goodness! I will try and get a photo up later.
In the meantime, to enter and win, ya gotta answer the questions. Winners will be picked using Random.org. Unless you are the only one to answer... wouldn't that be awesome?
My questions are a combination 'scavenger hunt' and Q's about you. You can fnd all the answers to the questions NOT about you here on my blog. Wander around... the answers are there. I've tried to make them pretty simple... I hate it when people feel frustrated as a result of something I have asked.
So... answer in a comment these following questions by 9pm ET Tuesday, March 2nd and I will generate a winner before I leave for my scrapbooking retreat this Thursday.
1. What movie do I have linked on my blog that I can't wait to come out... which is coming out this week?
2. What was I so excited about on February 2nd?
3. When I got inky back in December, what did I make?
4. Other than paper, adhesive and scissors, what are your favorite three things to use for traditional scrapbooking? (If you're a digi-only scrapbooker, tell me your top three faves digitally... I'm completely ignorant on this type of scrapping, so I wanna know!
5. Which member of my zoo has actually written a blog post for me, because I was too tired after moving my scrapbook room?
6. What is my favorite scrapbooking site of all time - at least it's the most mentioned site on my blog.
7. Name two things that I listed in a post that I'm not very talented at.
8. What type of food does my husband hate (he thinks it's yucky)?
9. What movie did I just see on my most recent "date night" with The Hubs?
10. Realizing that I started this blog with a class called "Blogging for Scrapbookers", and looking back at my posts to come up with some of these questions, I realize I haven't really shared my scrapbooking much. I know this is because I'm super busy most of the time, and don't really scrap much. Something that I want to change. I also realize that most of my readers are scrapbookers themselves. So... do my posts interest you, or do you want to see more scrapbooking related posts?
11. Bonus obscure question: What is my all-time favorite "B" flick?
Stop back later tonight, too... I'll try to add a photo to the top of this post of the scrappy fun I'm sending to one of you!