February 2, 2010

It's Here! It's Here!

I was going to post a little more about my scrapbook room.

Then, I thought I'd share some pictures showing my progress in my "Wreck This Journal".

Then it dawned on me what day this is.  Tuesday.  February.  Second.  Two Thousand Ten.

What does this mean?  This is a very important date!




I will be glued to my TV from 8pm-11pm.

There will be no working on the scrapbook room.

I will not be taking pictures of my Wreck This Journal.

Because.  It is...

The Beginning of The End.

2 comments:

  1. Watching right along with you. Glad they did the recap, and even though I've watched all along, I'm still confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreeing with you, Cheri. I am SO confused and extremely glad it's back!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails