October 22, 2010

Purpose




This month's emotion at Scrapbooking from the Inside Out is Purpose.  This is something I struggle with... I have never felt I had a purpose or I have never understood what my purpose was in life.  It is something I think on often... and it is still something I do not have an answer to.

Because of this, I've not attempted any of the challenges over at SFTIO yet.  But as I was browsing the inspiration page, I came across this quote:

You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success - or are they holding you back. Clement Stone

I underlined the word "choose". 

I very much believe in the environment's effect on who you are.  I am just beginning to understand that there is choice in what environment you are living in.  Thus, this is one of my new favorite quotes and currently so very applicable in my life.

How about you?  How do you feel about your purpose?

1 comment:

  1. I think finding your purpose in life takes time and focused effort. It may be easy for some, but for me, I'm really just getting the hang of it at 49.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails