October 18, 2010

Participant or Spectator?

When I was involved in the theatre, improvisational projects interested me a great deal.  They are so challenging and SO much fun.  Then I found Improv Everywhere (although they seem to be primarily in NY).  I love this concept so I frequently visit this site just to see what shenanigans (whoops, there's The Hubs' word again) they are up to.  It's linked at the side of my blog if you'd like to visit.

For today, I shall leave you with:





Sometimes I don't know which I'd rather be... a participant or a spectator. I think either would make my day!

2 comments:

  1. The faces of some of the spectators were priceless. Thanks for the morning chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, brilliant - such good fun! Thanks for the link xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails