October 4, 2010

Punkin' Pair

On Friday, before I left for my trip home, the company where I work had a staff appreciation picnic.  I was happily drafted to take photos.  While I can't share most of them, because they have images of the individuals we support, I wanted to share this photo:



One of the activities we had for staff and those we provide supports to was a table where you could decorate your own little pumpkin.  After spending several hours taking photos, I finally sat down and created my own little punkin.  My friend and co-worker and supervisor (all one person) also made one and we thought they made a cute couple.

Hers is on the left. Mine is on the right.  What a punkin pair!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails