April 18, 2010

Weekend Mania

Hey, hey all. This week, for some reason has been out of control, and the weekend was no different.  I haven't walked since my photo-shoot Saturday trek, and I'm feeling out of sorts.  I hope to get back into the swing of things this week.  In the meantime, this is how I spent this past Saturday:


The store where I work had a scrappy garage sale.  We had eight sellers this time (we hold it twice a year) and all were very successful!  One gal sold over $300 of schtuff!


I  have never been so lucky.  Yes, I was a seller, but either I don't have that great of stuff (because I'm a pack rat and won't get rid of it) or I didn't have as much stuff there as other sellers (because I'm a pack rat and won't get rid of it).  But I did sell enough to net me a little over $80.  So not too shabby.  Obviously SOME people liked my stuff, 'cause here they are shopping at my table...


I had to use most of my $80 to pay off the tab I had sitting on the store register.  I just "pre-shopped".  Yeah, that's it.  I'm sticking to that.  But hey... that still leaves me with a little over $30 to play with!  Can't wait to see the next new shipments coming to the store...at least $30 worth of them. 

Anything fun in your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. well, that is just trading old stuff for new stuff and that's never a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails