April 27, 2010

So Much Time & So Little To Do...

Wait... scratch that, reverse it.

The past week or so has been a whirlwind of "stuff for me to do".  I previously talked about all of the tasks roaming about my brain, and I finally wrote them down.  When I got to 50, I stopped but there's more there, truly!  I just started to feel even MORE overwhelmed. 

Anyway, hopefully things will start to calm down after this weekend.  What's this weekend?  I'm so glad you asked!


National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) is this Saturday, May 1st!  Yes, we do have our own holiday celebrating our favorite obsession hobby/business.  I'm so excited I feel like a kid in a candy store.  I have been working hard to help get things ready for the store where I work and for the other Local Scrapbook Stores (LSS) in our area.  We are banding together with a Passport to Scrapbooking (I should have called it the Golden Ticket to match the theme of this post).  The passport has all of our NSD deals for each LSS in this area, plus an area map with each of us pinpointed for everyone's convenience.  Should be fun and hopefully bring in a bit more foot traffic to all of our store.  We hope.

AFTER this Saturday, I am hoping to start crossing some things off my list and to get back to scrappin' at my own table.  It's a mess and I need to spend many hours down there putting things away and organizing again.

I hope you decided to do something fun for NSD.  Even if you aren't a scrapbooker, c'mon and help us celebrate this Saturday. Support your LSS (they all need your patronage!)  Or, glue a few pretty pieces of paper together and slap a photo on it!  You won't regret it.  And you might even decide to join our little cult club.  Muhaawahahahahaa!

3 comments:

  1. Fully signed up to the cult already!! ;-) Hope things settle down for you soon, hun, and that you're feeling on top of what you need to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there...you'd left a comment for me on my blog about my mom's cancer and I just wanted to say a belated thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails