April 19, 2010

One of THOSE Days...and an Announcement at the End...

Did you ever have one of THOSE days?  You know... where everything goes wrong for no reason whatsoever? 

Today was not one of those days for me.  Not today, but the majority of last week was one of those days.  The whole week was one of those days.  I think I have figured out the reason why.

Bad Hair.  Yes...bad hair versus good hair can dictate whether or not you have one of those days.  See... every day last week I hated how my hair turned out in the morning before going to work.  I just wanted to pull every strand out at the root.  Some days I was very close to doing just that.  Over the weekend, it was slightly better, but still not good.  I had to wear it clipped back in one way or another. 

But today... even though I expected it to be another bad hair day, and therefore another one of those days... but when I was done blowdrying my hair, I looked in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised to be extremely happy with how my hair had turned out.  It was straight where it was supposed to be straight; it was wavy where it was supposed to be wavy.  It was shiny and not frizzy.  It held the shape and style I had hoped for.

It was a Good Hair Day.  And today, other than being terribly tired, was a Good Day.

Isn't it crazy how a bad hair day can affect so much?  Have you ever thought about your good or bad day and tied it back to something as simple and as crazy as a good or bad hair day?  I think I've solved the reason for 50% of womens' moodiness!  All men need to do in the future is ask, "is today a good hair day, or a bad hair day?" and they will instantaneously know a woman's mood until the next hair event.

Hey...I really believe in this theory and I'm sticking to it!

Now, an ANNOUNCEMENT:


Scrapbooking from the Inside Out has published a Design Team Call.  The deadline to apply is May 14, 2010 (that's just a few days before my birthday!)... so hop to it.  Read more information here, and also visit the site here.  What are you waiting for?  Apply! 

4 comments:

  1. Yay... you actually found the world-wide reason for womens' "moods"... it has nothing to do with Monthly periods whatsoever... you're sooo right on the hair! That's it!!! Wow, I will notice it more now (and train my "men"...!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you may be on to something big...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my DD to do my roots for me last night, made an appointment today to have my hair cut. Fingers crossed it'll work :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails