August 8, 2013

Just Play.



Bad lighting. This is really on Kraft paper.

I came home from work today and busted through the "have to get done" list in an hour.  I was so surprised, but of course since I am fueled by unresolved "stormy", I guess I shouldn't be that surprised.  I started to go into my room to do some job #3 work and decided to take a break and play a little.



Nothing fancy, just some mini thank you cards for my tea customers, but it was relaxing to cut and glue and stamp and ink... and just play.



I need to remember this feeling. And then do that more often.

Just play.

Yes.

2 comments:

  1. Those cards are SUPER cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Play is vital to the soul. You should make time for it everyday!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails