Today, a few thoughts passed through my head that just made me wonder...
- How did my mom feed four children, herself and one giant man of a husband lunch with one can of tunafish? Seriously, I just made myself a tuna sandwich and ended up eating the whole can (although half would have been sufficient)...
- For that matter, how did one large pizza feed the same number of people, with leftovers? One large pizza here doesn't last us with four, let alone six!
- Can everyone, with enough training or classes, "become talented" in any area?
- How did my car's missing license plate end up at my front door this afternoon after being gone for a week? And what was it doing while it was missing? And how did it get home?
- Today, as I said goodbye to my son and he asked, "Wait, where are you going?" And I replied, "Out for a walk." He said to me, "But I thought it was going to rain?" After stopping to "Hmmmmmmm", how would you have answered this:
- Yes, but it isn't raining NOW
- I'm NOT the wicked witch of the east/west; I don't melt
- Does rain mean my feet stop working?
Anything ever just strike you as "hmmmm" worthy?