June 7, 2010

Kree-ay-tiv




I did quite a bit of crafting this past weekend.  I made a few layouts at work Saturday.  Not anything for me... only for the store, but it felt good to play.  Sunday, I had a sewing class (trying to get over my sewing machine "phobia").  I actually love to sew, but my nasty perfectionism really cripples me in this area, so I just "don't".  I'm working on releasing that and just having fun with it.  At the class we made this little clutch purse/wallet:




After my class on Sunday, I was still feeling creative so I went straight down to my scrappy room and spent some time making a plethora of thank you cards for my work anniversary celebration. Believe it or not, I still have MORE that need to be made.



Whew, I'm tuckered now.  But it felt good to really have some time to play.  How about you?  Have you played today? 


2 comments:

  1. Love your purse, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little clutch! And your cards are great. No creativity here - but a lot of trying to get the new laptop functioning properly!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails