February 20, 2011

Travelin'...

Flat K reading Flat Stanley in the
Columbus Metropolitan Library


She has arrived!  It was going to be Flat Stanley coming to visit, but instead, it turns out my niece created a flat replica of herself!  So, Flat K has been hanging about the house waiting for me to take her sight-seeing.  We were finally able to get out a bit this weekend and do some travelin'.

I promise to show more of her travels, but I wanted to share some yum-o lunch she shared with us... check it out! 




There will be more.  This weekend has been So FULL, it's just exhausting.  I have so much to share, including some other Flat K adventures.  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Fun!!! I bet Flat K will have a grand time. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails