January 12, 2011

A Visitor is Coming!



I am so excited!

I will be having a visitor come and stay with me for a couple of weeks.  And the best part is that I don't have to clean house for him.  OH!  I have so many things planned for my friend, Stanley.  So many places to see and take photos of and share experiences with.  It will be a blast.  I will even take him to work with me... and perhaps make snow angels with him (if it's still snowing).  We will definitely have to visit some sights and points of interest as well... I wouldn't want him to get bored!  Oh, the places we will go!

I will share our adventures with you as well.  I can't wait for him to arrive.   I'm just so excited!

Please read more about my soon-to-be-visitor Stanley here.

3 comments:

  1. Some online friends and I send around a little stuffed llama named Traveller. It has been SO much fun!! Enjoy Stanley! Looking forward to seeing his adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I love it! Can't wait to see how your visit goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures together :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails