October 10, 2011

Seeking a Memory...

Hello bloggy friends...

I'm seeking someone with a memory; someone who has been around for a while reading my blog... I sure hope this person STILL reads my blog.  A loooooooong time ago, possibly during the first run of Blogging for Scrapbookers, someone, somewhere shared a link on her blog to another blog.  The linked blog was about a woman who, while healing from a divorce, redesigned the interior or her home completely by herself... DIY.   She punched through walls, built archways and redesigned a bathroom from basically the floorboards up.  She created a nook for her piano (I think it was a piano).  She did it all on her own.   I'm looking for that blog post.

If anyone out there remembers such a post, or knows how I can come by viewing it again, I would greatly appreciate you.  As in, many hugs and kisses.  Well... maybe not the kisses, if you're not so inclined (I come from a kissy family, but I have become wise to the non-kissy ways of people out here in Ohio).  Regardless, I would send you lots of love.

I know I've been a bit on the quiet side.  I have so much in store... so many stories to tell... a whole lot of pictures to share.  It's just a matter of making the time and right now... there just isn't any.

Please be patient with me... I will be back en force I promise.

Hugs for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid I can't help, it doesn't ring any bells with me :( Hope you track it down! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails