This means, of course, that many things are piling up, and treatening to take over. I suppose I ought to work on them today, even though I really want to still be "lazy".
What I haven't done this weekend:
- laundry (well, I've done a few blankets, but not clothing)
- dishes (we are nearly out of silverware)
- housecleaning (although I did dust one bookshelf off when I put books back a friend had borrowed)
- give the dog a bath (phew! He needs one, too!)
- declutter (sigh)
- storytelling Sunday (OMG I missed it AGAIN!)
- clear out the gardens for fall (like I ever do this)
- visited blogs (I'm sorry!)
- who knows what else is on my to-do list...
How have you spent your weekend?