November 15, 2011

Just Something Fun...

A while back, during a blog hop I shared with you a tongue twister.  As a child, I was always fascinated by these... as a budding perfectionist, I wanted to "win" the game of "five times fast".  Somewhere, buried in this house of mine, I still have my tongue twister book that I would read and re-read.  Until I find it, today I'm sharing with you one of my favorite tongue twisters.  It probably was one of my favorites because I lived in New York (state) for much of my younger life...

Unique New York

Okay, I dare you - say it fast, five times in a row.  Can you do it?

1 comment:

  1. No can't do it ended up saying nork instead of York lol thanks for the fun of trying though
    my favourite when I was a child was Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, if Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper where the peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked. (not to difficult)
    or 'Yellow Leather' said as many times as you can getting faster and faster
    or maybe 'The Leith Police dismisseth us'

    'She sell sea shell on the sea shore'

    can't think of any more at the moment and I'm now got a tongue well and truly twisted.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails