July 15, 2010

Thank You LYB!

Remember this?

Well, I got my prize in the mail yesterday.  A perfect pick-me-up after being sick in bed for two days!




From what I can tell, I have the entire lines of Boardwalk and Pack Your Bags!  Holy cow, how so very generous!  The packing list also indicates a bag, but that wasn't in the box.  Not that I'm complaining... not at all... just curiosity as to what that was.

Guess I'll be rummaging through this treasure a little more over the weekend... maybe I'll share a few photos of my good fortune, to boot! 

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Love getting little boxes of "happy"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you, hope you're feeling better now - but what a great pick-me-up to receive :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails