August 19, 2009

Speaking of Art...


Can I just share one of my favorite artists of all times... at least a very old piece of work that is one of my absolute favorites? This little girl was drawn in 2005. Although it is an older piece from this artist, it is one of my favorites... perhaps because I'm so attracted to woodsy/darker/mythological creatures. His detail is amazing to me... I wish I had the talent this gentleman has. Maybe I'm being a little overwhelmingly biased... but hey, he's my son, and I think he's very talented. It is sad that he doesn't think he is. Consider this... in 2005, when he drew this gal (in ink pen, no sketching ahead of time), he was around 16 years old! He inspires me.
What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails