- My son is still talking to me.
- I joined a wonderful team of strong, creative women... what else could be better?
- I walked a mile (a little over) and feel so good and energized now.
- I am blogging!
- The cicadas are singing and I love that sound... soon, since the sun is setting the crickets will take over.
- Two people were cutting their grass while I was walking and I love the smell of freshly cut grass!
- Read an email from my sister which had an attachment from an aunt filled with remembrances of times when she was young, with my mom. What a great glimpse into my geneological history and someone's memories of my mom, aunt, uncle and grandparents.
- I paid the balance of my scrapbooking retreat coming up in September.
I hope you had a great Monday... if not... I hope you had a Monday with some bright spots. Remember them. Hold on to them. They're what matter.