Because I was on my scrapbook diet the last CHA (summer 2011), I really ignored all of the sneak peeks that were popping up. I even avoided Tim Holtz’s blog during this time! It was best for all involved (namely, me) that I didn’t see what was coming out, so that I would not be tempted into cheating on the scrapbook diet. (The real motivator not to cheat was the punishment: dinner for two, paid by me, at my friends’ favorite, most expensive restaurant… that certainly could put a dent in my wallet!)
However, DIET IS OVER! I almost “forgot” again, about this upcoming CHA, just out of the habit of NOT looking at new product. But I was recently reminded and decided to wander around the internet and look for some sneaky peeks.
Here’s what is exciting me the most:
- Webster’s Pages: Sunday Picnic (Click here, here, here, and here).
- Prima's Almanac Collection
- Graphic 45: Little Darlings (although I have nothing to scrapbook with it, LOVE!)
- Tim Holtz's: Kraft Core Core'dinations Cardstock and Embossing Diffusers
- Cosmo Cricket's Tiny Type sayings stickers
- The Crafter's Workshop: Peacock Feathers Template
- Colorbok: Daydream
I can't say that I'm head-over-heels in-love with these... but my interest has been piqued enough that I want to see them in person to see if I will fall in love with them:
- My Mind's Eye: Follow Your Heart
- GCD Studios: Botanique
- Moxxie: At the Beach
- Moxxie: Spring has Sprung
- Prima's Yuki Collection (LOVE the stamps)
- Bo Bunny's Country Garden
- Creative Imaginations: Ragamuffin
Okay, I'm not done yet, but this was a good start. Things I have noticed in my wanderings through the new releases... it seems that bicycles, kites and honeycomb play a big part in designs this year. And, "mixed media" is much more prevalent as well. Have you been browsing the sneak peeks and new releases? Have you noticed any new trends?