September 2, 2013

On the Last Day of August, 2013...

I spent my Labor Day weekend up in New York with family.  The first of my nieces and nephews got married this weekend.  When I moved from New York, this niece was only seven years old.  My, oh my, how time flies.  It is a little nerve-wracking to realize that the people I still have pictures in my mind running around as children are grown up, graduated from college, getting married and starting their own lives and families.

It's all somewhat surreal at times.

It was beautiful though...






It has caused me to start my September off feeling a little introspective.

How was your weekend?


1 comment:

  1. funny how that growing up thing happens while you aren't looking!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails