June 11, 2011

The Gauntlet Has Been Thrown Down!

Yesterday's 10 Things was fun... I enjoyed making the rounds to see many others who took part in this synchronized  bloggy topic.  We'll be doing it again next month... I hope you join in the fun!

I have to admit... all of those things sitting out there unused makes me feel a little sad.  I really do need to get motivated and start scrappin' again.  I was pondering what I was going to do next when I was reading my comments on my 10 Things post, and realized... one commenter threw down the gauntlet and challenged me to not use one or two items... but ALL of my unused product on one project! 

Check it out!





So, Lizzie... I accept your challenge.  Now, you do need to understand that I'm a hideously ssssllllooooooowwwww crafter so it will take me a while to get this done.  But I have set a deadline (I have to do that or I'll never start) for the end of this year.  That gives me plenty of time and probably way more time than I need... but I also didn't want to stress myself out.  I hope it seems fair to you.  But I will show MOVEMENT (my one little word for this year) in using these particular scrapbook supplies.

Lizzie, by the way, makes amazing handmade and hand-bound books and has a love affair with sock monkeys (and she makes those too!)  Check her out!

Thank you for the challenge... and I will absolutely show photos once I'm done.  :)  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like a challenge well worth taking up. Good luck with it and I am sure you will have fun doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl!! Good luck and can't wait to see the photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, I can comment again! I loved your list, and I love Lizzie's challenge :) Good luck - look forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails