February 9, 2012

My Vision...

"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil."
James Lane Allen, novelist

Hello my friends out there in the cyber world of blogging.  Have you missed me?  I have completely fallen short on sharing my world with you, and I have missed being here and hearing from you.  My apologies, and some "so, so sorries" on top.  

What have I been doing?  Well, I have been overwhelmed with life.  Mostly, I have been focused on taking better care of myself.  I can't say I've been doing a spectacular job of it, but it has been a focus so far this year.  I have set up a goal for myself regarding my health and that goal encompasses a lot of things:  weight, endurance, nutrition, sleep, vitamins and mental stimulation.  I have been trying to get more physical activity in, eat better and get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.  That last one is a doozy coming from sleeping only on average 5 hours a night.  Giving up those two hours of awake time has honestly cut into my blogging time... but that's not an excuse.  I just haven't learned how to manage my time better.  So you will be seeing more of me, I promise.

In the meantime, to help me with many of my goals, I spent some time last weekend creating a vision board, and I wanted to share it with you...


I sure hope it helps keep me focused.  It was a lot of fun to make and it's amazing what 'pops' out at you from regular ol' magazines when you're skimming through the pages looking for words and pictures to represent your vision.  I may never look at a magazine the same again! 
Have you ever created a vision board, or thought of creating one?


2 comments:

  1. I've never created one. Yours looks really good!!! Nice to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've done it - and the same sort of stuff jumps off the page at me.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails