July 26, 2009

Sunday Funday

Some Sundays I really just don't want to go to the "trouble" of having our friends over (which is a standing date every other Sunday)... getting up earlier than I want, cleaning house, preparing snacks, etc. But on days like today, it's all more than worth it. So much fun today... laughter, jokes, game playing, chatter, food and just general good fun. It's these days that make me push through those other Sundays when I'm just not feeling up to it. I didn't want it to end today, but it did... but it makes me look forward to the next one now.

Gem of a find on TV today - OLD movie from my youth: The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas with Burt Reynolds and Dolly Parton.

Boy oh boy do I remember watching this as a young to mid-teen and just thinking how Risque it was! What a laugh by today's standards! Fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails