August 21, 2012

Too Long ... That Light is Elusive...

A while back I posted a topic labeled "Light at the End of the Tunnel"... apparently, the tunnel is longer than I thought.   Fourteen days since I last wrote.  Nearly a month since that tunnel post.  It is starting to make me sad!  Apparently, I must have more work to do on my time management!

Anyhoo...  in that tunnel post, I shared this photo and promised to be back to explain. 



And here I am!

That picture represents many days of purging my scrapbook stash, packaging it and pricing it for a fantabulous scrapbook and craft sale that a group of us got together and held. 





It was a blast!  Think of it... scrapbooking, quilting, sewing, stamping, art... all together in one location... and most of us had been employees of scrapbook stores.  Lots of deals, I tell you.  If I were a shopper, not a seller, it would have been like a kid in a candy store!







We even served refreshments!  Absolutely NOT your average garage sale! 




Believe it or not this was our first customer.




Yes, him.  Never would have thought someone like this would show up at a craft sale.  Actually, I don't know that he knew what he was doing there.  He literally walked around the circle of "stuff", picked something up off the center shelves that cost 50-cents, paid for it, and walked out.  I don't even think he stopped walking... it was like a fly-by-craft-buy!

Hangin' out at the cash-out stand... the shaded area!  :)


It was so well-received and we were successful enough that we decided to hold another at the end of September.  So... if you're in the area, let me know and I'll send you the deets! 

Anyhoo... just one more of the fun, scrapbook-related happenings that has been keeping me busy this year. 

I WILL be back with more...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you made some bank for all the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like quite the sale day! Hope it was a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say. Thank you for sharing yourself with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails